If you are a fan of the orange creamsicle flavor like my husband and I, you will love this raw vegan orange creamsicle smoothie! I shared my raw vegan orange creamsicle ice cream recipe previously, but I wanted to make a smoothie version. Something I could enjoy super fast and easy. Besides, I can’t think of a better way to start my day off than with one of these smoothies! How about you?
This one is packed with vitamin C from using a generous amount of oranges and lots of vitamins and minerals from the banana and dates. A perfect smoothie to help repair some of the sun damage you got this summer from the inside.
Blend all the ingredients in the blender and you are all set. Pour it into a glass and enjoy! This bright orang-y vanilla-y goodness is waiting to be enjoyed!
- 3 oranges
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 Medjool dates
- A scant ¼ teaspoon non-alcohol vanilla extract
- ¼ cup plant-based milk of your choice, or water
- A small handful of ice cubes
- Zest 1 orange before you segment all the oranges.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.