Have 5 minutes and happen to have some kale, avocado, and lemon in your fridge? Well, it’s your lucky day because you can make this tasty, super easy kale salad! This simple raw vegan avocado kale salad can be whipped up in no time! All you have to do is chop, massage, top with your choice of veggies and you are done! It’s super simple, easy, and best of all, delicious! Perfect for when you don’t want to slave in the kitchen but want to whip up a tasty nutrient dense salad.
Now let’s make this easy lightening fast kale salad! Wash the kale very well, then de-stem and dry the leaves using a salad spinner. I’m using the dinosaur kale for this, because the crevasses of the leaves grab the dressing well. Chop up the kale leaves into bite size pieces. I personally like to slice them into 1/4″ strips.
Add the avocados, lemon juice, and salt and then massage very well with force for about 1 minute until the leaves soften and wilt. That’s right, you are going to mash the avocados right into the kale. When its all combined, you will have a nice “avocado dressing” already on the salad!
Add in some minced garlic and mix well.
Plate the kale and top it with your choice of veggies and nuts or seeds. I used some cherry tomatoes, sliced radishes, carrot ribbons, pumpkin seeds for this. There you have it! Easy peasy beautiful and simple avocado kale salad ready to be eaten. Enjoy!
- 2 bunches of kale
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 avocados
- 1 small clove of garlic
- Some vegetables, nuts, seeds of your choice
- Wash the kale very well, then de-stem and dry the leaves using a salad spinner.
- Chop up the kale leaves into ¼" strips.
- Add the avocados, lemon juice, and salt and then massage very well with force for about 1 minute until the leaves soften and wilt.
- Add in the minced garlic and mix well.
- Plate the kale and top it with your choice of veggies and nuts or seeds.