This raw vegan herbed Parmesan cheese recipe is an Italian herbed version of the raw vegan Parmesan cheese. This one is actually my husband’s concoction. He was experimenting with vegan parmesan and came up with this flavor bomb. Best of all, it only takes 5 minutes to make! It’s great on anything Italian, from raw pastas like my raw vegan basil pesto pasta and raw vegan pasta Pomodorini, to salads, you name it. I even like to dip cucumber in it for a burst of herby cheesy flavor. It elevates any dish you sprinkle it on.
Here is the super easy peasy instructions. Throw al the ingredients into the food processor and pulse!
When it becomes parmesan cheese like granules, it’s ready.
Store it in an air-tight container. This will keep for 2 weeks in the refrigerator, but it usually doesn’t last that long in our house, because it gets used up fast. It’s cheesy, herby, parmesan-y goodness! You have to give this recipe a try. It’s gonna become your go to parmesan recipe, just like in our household:)
- ½ cup cashews
- 4 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¾ -1 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- A small pinch of black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into the food processor.
- Pulse until it becomes fine parmesan like granules.
- Store in an air-tight container.